Our Health And Safety Policy
It is the policy of DMH Window Cleaning to manage it’s activities to ensure the safety, good health and welfare at work and to comply with all the relevant provisions of the law in this respect.
The business will endeavour to:
- Provide and maintain all tools and equipment to a safe state and minimise risk.
- Provide for the safe use, handling, storage of articles and substances necessary to the business.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure the health and safety at work of all.
- Provide and ensure working environments that are as safe as possible to prevent risk to health.
- Provide medical, cleaning and washing facilities where applicable to all workers.
Any suggestions to improve the business’s health and safety measures are most welcome and will always be given careful consideration.